Monday, March 12, 2012

I Found Gray! AAAHHHHH!


It's official.  I am now feeling as old as my big brother!  I am turning 32 on Wednesday. I looked up in the rear view mirror this morning and found my first gray hair!  I know 32 is not old, I am not sad about that, I am sad about the new acquired expense and time it will take to cover up the gray.  Blah! 

I welcome 32 with open arms!  I am so very lucky to have made it this far, life is not a guarantee.  I feel fantastic!  I am on the road to getting in the best shape of my life, inspired everyday.  I have more energy and achieving my fitness goals don't seem so unachievable, really.  Life is great!

Since my last prenatal visit in September 2011, I am down 31 lbs!  Who knows, maybe on my 32nd birthday, I will be down 32 lbs!  I feel accomplished, but realize that I have much polishing to do!  We have always wanted 4 kids, now that we have completed our family, it feels right to get in shape.  I donated my body to childbearing for the last 11 years, now it's my time!  I love my strong, healthy kids, they are my world.  I morphed my body for them, and I am ok with that!

I love birthday's, I always say "beats the alternative!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment